Dura Pier: The Right Choice for Foundation Repair in the Houston Area
Choosing a foundation repair contractor for your home or the properties you manage should be a simple process. Start with a local, family-owned and -operated company that’s been in business in Houston at least 20 years.
Make sure they have:
- A+ rating with the BBB and are a member in good standing of the National Foundation Repair Association.
- A Certified Foundation Repair Specialist who will be inspecting your home.
- Texas Workman’s Compensation Insurance.
- A lifetime transferable warranty you can review before signing a contract.
- Connected pilings and in-depth knowledge of how the system works.
- A final drawing containing the depths of refusal and hydraulic pressures.
Your friends and neighbors have trusted our family for three generations with all their home and slate foundation repair needs. Between 40% and 50% of our jobs come from referrals.
There is a company comparison checklist in the dropdown menu under the “Solutions” heading that contains a list of the important questions you should ask every contractor you interview. Make sure you understand exactly what services are included before you choose a contractor. Dura Pier’s answers are already filled in on the checklist for your convenience.