Dura Pier: The Right Choice for Foundation Repair in the Houston Area
Choosing a foundation repair contractor for your home or the properties you manage should be a simple process. Start with a local family owned and operated company that’s been in business in Houston at least 20 years.
Make sure they have:
- A+ rating with the BBB and are a member in good standing of the National Foundation Repair Association.
- A Certified Foundation Repair Specialist who will be inspecting your home.
- Texas Workman’s Compensation Insurance.
- A Lifetime Transferable Warranty you can read before the job.
- Connected pilings and how the system works.
- A final drawing containing the depths of refusal and hydraulic pressures.
Your friends and neighbors have trusted our family for 3 generations to fix their foundation right. Between 40% – 50% of our jobs come from referrals, saving you money for expensive advertising costs.
There is a Company Comparison Checklist in the dropdown menu under the ‘Solutions’ heading that contains a list of the important questions you should ask every contractor you interview. It’s better to find out what services are included now than during or after the job. Dura Pier’s answers are already filled in on the checklist for your convenience.